Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Hi, my name is Tatiana Blanquicett, but you can call me Tata.
I am a Colombian woman born in Cartagena, a city on the Caribbean coast that is so sensual, so alive, so magnetic, it leaves a permanent mark on everyone who comes from it. You wanted to know my sign? I am an Aries.
I am a Certified Tantra Practitioner, Sexual Alchemist, Feminine Embodiment Guide, devotee of Taoist philosophy, Tarot Reader, and a mentor in seduction, pleasure, intimacy, and the art of love.
A little about my past, so I do not make this first post too long.
I grew up in a large Christian family in Colombia, just a girl with big dreams , studying cosmetology and aesthetics, trying to build something of my own.
But deep…there was always something burning inside me that did not have a name yet.
Then life surprised me wity an opportunity to work remotely in live streaming,
This made me to connect with thousands of men, women from every country, every culture, every background imaginable.
I said yes without fully understanding what I was walking into.
That one decision changed my world completely.
What I found in that world was not what most people would expect.
Let’s make this real. When someone sits behind a screen and feels unseen, unjudged, and free, they show you everything. Especially a man. His real desires, secret fears, fantasies. The loneliness. The hunger for real connection he cannot find anywhere else.
I sat with all of it, I listened… observed… analyzed. I became completely fascinated. I enjoyed!
That world gave me something no classroom ever could. A deep, intimate, and honest understanding of men. Understanding what people are truly searching for underneath everything they say and do.
This work also sent me on the most important journey of my life. Into my own body, my own femininity, and my own truth as a woman.
I became obsessed with understanding energy. Sexual energy. Emotional energy. I wanted to understand why some people are magnetic and others are invisible. Why some are abundant and others live in scarcity. Why some feel fulfilled and connected, while others feel empty, disconnected, and alone.
I went deeply into Tantra and discovered an ancient system so precise and so powerful it felt like finding the manual for life, desire, and human connection. I explored the Kama Sutra. I studied Sexual Alchemy and learned how to transform desire into purpose, into power, into consciousness, into wealth.
I went deeper into Feminine Embodiment, polarity, Tarot, and the philosophy of love, seduction, intimacy, and attraction.
That is what makes what I want to share here different.
This is not just theory I read in a book. This is knowledge I earned through real experience, through feeling, through listening, through years of genuine devotion to understanding. It also comes from being surrounded by Afro-Colombian women with far more experience than I have, women who carry wisdom, sensual intelligence, and even the forgotten or forbidden secrets of femininity.
This blog is where I want to speak more openly about all that you don’t speak about with just anyone. We will go much deeper into all of it in the next posts.
I am so excited that I created this blog because I have things to say and most people are too afraid to say them out loud… Remember I am Latina so my English is not the best, honey…
But I created it for the man, for the woman who is ready to step into full power in every sense, because we are all different.
And I want to hear from you. Your questions. Your experiences. The things you have never said out loud to anyone. This is our space. No judgment. And before you think you have met me before… no. We have not met yet.
I am Tata, come in… it’s warm inside…
💋
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
The way you smile at the world is something priceless.
ReplyDelete